For our location in Luxembourg we are looking for a
System Engineer (m/f/d) Telecommunications – Network Operation Center – Voice Area
Who are we?
We are a regional telecommunications provider with headquarters in Luxembourg and two operating subsidiaries, namely VSE NET GmbH in Saarbrücken and cegecom s.a. in Luxembourg. With innovative and integrated communication services in the Greater Region, we see ourselves, embedded in the E.ON Group, as a system house for telecommunications. Our services range from the provision of data, Internet and voice services as well as TV and radio programs to the leasing of highly secure data center space and the planning, construction and operation of integrated telecommunications solutions.
Your responsibilities as a System Engineer Network Operations:
- Monitoring and operation of the data and telecommunication network
- Commissioning of new network elements
- Ensuring a high operational quality of the network and the implemented services
- Configuration of the network elements
- Maintenance of the network
- Processing and elimination of malfunctions
- Support of all technical departments
- Participation in the on-call service of the artelis group
Your profile as a System Engineer Network Operations:
- Completed university education in the field of communications engineering or similar or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Sound knowledge of the technologies: Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, etc.
- Good understanding of protocols such as ISDN, SS7, MPLS, BGP, VPN and TCP/IP desirable
- Analytical thinking, conceptual skills as well as independent results-oriented work
- High level of commitment, initiative, flexibility, creativity and reliability
- High level of commitment as well as team and integration skills
- Good communication skills and service-mindedness
- Specialized certifications may be advantageous
- Languages: German and English, French desirable
Our benefits for you:
- Compensatory time off for overtime
- 30 days of vacation and special leave for special events
- Wide range of further training opportunities
- Compatibility of family and career
- Good transport connections
- Tickets restaurants
- Cooperative management style, opportunity for independent action and promotion of new ways of working
- YOU culture from intern to managing director
Then send us your CV with cover letter to artelis s.a., Human Resources, 3, rue Jean Piret L-2350 Luxembourg or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Severely disabled persons will be considered preferentially within the framework of the legal regulations.