For our location in Luxembourg we are looking for a
System Engineer (m/f/d) Telecommunications – Network Operation Center – Network technology
Who are we?
We are a regional telecommunications provider with headquarters in Luxembourg and two operating subsidiaries, namely VSE NET GmbH in Saarbrücken and cegecom s.a. in Luxembourg. With innovative and integrated communication services in the Greater Region, we see ourselves, embedded in the E.ON Group, as a system house for telecommunications. Our services range from the provision of data, Internet and voice services as well as TV and radio programs to the leasing of highly secure data center space and the planning, construction and operation of integrated telecommunications solutions.
Your responsibilities as a System Engineer Network Operations:
- Monitor, maintain and operate the entire data network
- Ensuring a high operational quality of the network and the implemented services
- Supporting all technical departments
- Processing and rectification of faults
- Configuration of various network elements (routers, switches, firewall, etc.)
- Participation in the on-call service of the artelis group
Your profile as a System Engineer Network Operations:
- Successfully completed studies or vocational training in the IT field or similar, as well as initial professional experience in this environment.
- Good knowledge in the technologies Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet etc.
- Initial experience in the areas of routing, VPN, TCP/IP, BGP, SIP and Linux
- Good communication skills as well as service mindset
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as pleasure in learning something new
- Team and integration skills and a high level of commitment and initiative as well as flexibility and reliability
- Specialized certifications may be advantageous
- Languages: German and English, French desirable
Our benefits for you:
- Flexible working hours and time off in lieu of overtime
- 30 days vacation and special leave for special events
- Wide range of further training opportunities
- Compatibility of family and career
- Good transport connections
- Tickets restaurants
- Cooperative management style, opportunity for independent action and promotion of new ways of working
- YOU culture from intern to managing director
Then send us your CV with cover letter to artelis s.a., Human Resources, 3, rue Jean Piret L-2350 Luxembourg or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severely disabled persons will be given preferential consideration within the framework of the legal provisions.